Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lower than pond scum

This will be short and sweet.

Think about the lowest form of human then make it lower still. Lower, lower, lower. Ok, so now that you have gone as low as possible I want to introduce you to someone who exists at that level. And that would be:

People who clean out their car and throw everything out the doors leaving trash in a car shaped pattern all over a parking lot, road, park, wherever.

There is a special place in hell reserved for those people.

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone told me once that she and her father do this "to provide job security for street cleaners and parking lot attendants". My jaw dropped so fast I had to remind myself to breathe. I'm still not sure if she was kidding me or not.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Tink said...

LOL! My friend ran over a dirty diaper in a parking lot just the other day. She screamed, "It looks like Oatmeal!" For everyone to hear.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger sassybead said...

What gets me is they do this in the parking lot where they LIVE! Then they have to shuffle through the crap to get to their apartment! Worse still, the dumpster is - oh - 30 feet away at most...It would be just too hard to drop the junk off in the dumpster on their way out!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home