Friday, June 02, 2006

American Idiot

Speaking of American Idiot. I heard on the news this morning that they are looking into yet one more case of murder by American Soldiers. Now I avoid getting political at all cost but I’m getting to the point where I am embarrassed to be an American. I mean, can we screw up any more? Commander Coo Coo Bananas has us in a war for terrorism and the non-existent WMD’s. Alright, by now a lot of you have figured out that the American people were lied to and this war was strictly about oil, money, and personal vendettas. So, given the travesties we are committing and the International agreements we are violating just how much longer will the world tolerate the US use of “weapons of mass destruction” (i.e. our armed forces) and our own terrorist activities throughout the world? Seriously folks, we are pushing some buttons and this will explode in our face. It’s becoming less a question of will they and more a question of when will they?

Note on rant: I am fully aware that 90% of our troops would never commit the atrocities under investigation and that our troops do amazing selfless things for us every day. This is not an anti-troop rant. This rant is against the government and military officials.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger JMG said...

I feel for our soldiers. They are being used to do our government's dirty work. I can imagine that the pressure of being in such an environment must be overwhelming to the point that some have literally gone crazy--which could be a contributing factor to these atrocities.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Tink said...

I want you to know I'm coining the nickname, "Coo Coo Bananas." :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home