Saturday, June 24, 2006

No shit sherlock meets trailer trash

Headlines from Yahoo:

Children's deaths in hot cars preventable - This is where the no shit sherlock comes in. This can't really be headline news. I mean, come on people. Why aren't these parents put on trial for murder. And stupidity is not a defense. Jesus, they should be shot on site. I'm sorry, but if nothing else, we need to steralize their ass. Oh, Holy God, not even Homer Simpson is that much of a dumb ass.

Baseball fans can show support in afterlife - Again, I say, Oh Holy God. You have GOT to be kidding! And if trailer trash psychopaths can have this, then I want a Hello Kitty one.

1 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so going for a Thundercats coffin. Or Sleestack model (courtesy of the "Land of the Lost" collection).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home